Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Shirt Designs for Kayak Anglers coming in 2013!

   I've begun creating new designs for kayak anglers in my Cafe Press store based upon their region. So far, I have 5 new font designs for the following 4 regions: British Kayak Anglers, Irish Kayak Anglers, Canadian Kayak Anglers, and one for my region here in the US, the New England Kayak Anglers.




   They're not designed to be clubs, but instead, can be used to show off that you're a proud kayak angler from the region that you fish out of. The shirts will also feature the highly popular & humorous "Gut Fish?" and the newly created, "Master Baiter" designs on the front, and a silhouette of a kayak angler on the back, with the country's region placed at the top of the silhouette, and the words, "Kayak Anglers" at the bottom underneath the silhouette. Some shirts will also feature a small kayak angler silhouette, or a euro-style decal design with regional letters: CKA, IKA, BKA, NEKA on the upper left chest pocket area.




   A new addition to the short sleeved T-shirt category is the new Men's Performance Moisture Wicking Shirt. This shirt is designed to be worn in high heat areas. It's available in Men's & Women's versions AND, it only comes in White.






   The big difference you will see this year, is the fact that there won't be any web addresses at the very bottom of the shirts. In the past, I had (and, still have) shirts and decals with web addresses linking to my personal outdoor journal (website). Since I don't have my website anymore, I want to promote my Google Blogger page, "Kayak Fishing Country" and my Facebook fan page for "CORE 860".  I need to include both web links on the decals in order to get recognition for both sites. I will still offer the web address for my Cafe Press store at the very top of the 3" x 10" decal.

   Keep an eye out for all new designs next year!

   My store: http://www.cafepress.com/core860_store/

No comments:

Post a Comment